Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

All's Quiet...except the sound of the Cricut!

Well, I have my Etsy store up and running, just really waiting for those orders to start rolling in...not sure how much longer I can take it!?!?

I am so excited, this week I received my stamps from Close to My Heart and am so excited to start playing with them and adding some pictures of how cool they are! I am hoping that this will add a unique look to some of my cards and gift tags - or whatever else I can dream up!

A month ago, I never would have thought of myself as being too crafty - I do remember watching my grandma and her painting class in the basement of our home and thought it was so neat.  I did some printmaking back in college (even sold a few pieces), but have never been allowed the luxury of playing with ink and paper until recently.  I think my grandma would be proud!

If you'd like to see what I've been up to, I will be posting pictures periodically of the latest projects, so feel free to browse and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment