Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Busy time of year!

It's that time of year -  family events, the holidays and all that pressure to be "just so" to impress everyone!  I have been working on updated the DoADieCut website and we have added new lettering that you can use to customize your projects, the next thing I will be adding (hopefully tomorrow) will be different cards that you can customize and make at home.  I'll keep you updated!

I have been working on a few new projects, these are easy things to do, so take a look and let me know if I can help you!

Kraft paper tags - perfect for price tags at a boutique!

I recently had a customer order 100 of these tags for her upcoming boutique, she is going to stamp them and use them as price tags!  Great idea!!

Fleur de lis
The fleur de lis is a common embellishment we see nowadays.  I have die cut these on medium weight white chipboard, then adhered heavy card stock and lastly, ran them through an embossing press.  I love the way these turned out!  I think I am going to do larger ones for my home and use them as decorations!

The last thing I will share with you is a combination die cut and stamping project. I know we have family dinners and usually know everyone in attendance, but sometimes you just want to add a bit of detail that can impress in a simple way!  I have been working on these bags for both Thanksgiving and Christmas, although they would be great wedding favor bags as well!


  If you'd like the basics of the bag and want to decorate it your way, just let me know and I can quote you a price to die cut as many as you need!


No comments:

Post a Comment