Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend Projects

I just wanted to share a couple of really easy things I worked on this weekend, with a little bit of time and a few materials you can do a lot!

This favor bag was made on the Sizzix Big Shot with a scalloped bag die. I used two toned papers, so that the inside is a light blue - a great wedding favor box, or in different colors, it could be a nice nametag for a large family dinner!  I am working on some Thanksgiving bags now, I'll have pictures up soon!

My other project was a personalized card with embossed paper (done on the Sizzix) and some Close to My Heart Stamps!  I love the way this turned out!  If you'd like a card kit, let me know, it's really simple to make and would make a great note to give to someone you have been meaning to get together with!



I used American Crafts basic white textured cardstock for the actual card, Core'dimensions paper for the embossing and a plain beige cardstock for the stamping and the "Take a Sip" stamp set from Close to My Heart - just gently tear the edges for a rustic look and you have a great combination!  The three brown and blue squares have a silver metal brad on the center, then glued to the card.  So simple, and a great craft that can be adjust for any season or greeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment