Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Another Busy Weekend!

I love weekends during this time of year - holiday boutiques, baking, Christmas music playing the background while I work on my projects!

On Saturday I went the American Crafts Warehouse Sale - if you live in Utah, this is an absolute must!  I was able to pick up about $200 worth of paper, ribbon and various items I use for projects, for only $83!  I thought it was a great deal, my husband on the otherhand....I just don't think he will ever consider paper a "great deal"!

Here are a few of my newest projects, I will post pictures of other projects soon - I have a Favor Cake that I am working on for a gal, I love the idea and concept, let's just hope it comes out the way we envision it!

These are mini-cards on burgundy Bazzil cardstock

These gift tags were a lot of fun to work on, they look great on the tree also!

No comments:

Post a Comment