Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Busy Esty Weekend!

Thank you to everyone who kept me busy this weekend - it's been a blast! I have been working on 4 different Etsy projects, one outside order from a neighbor and some "just for fun" things for me!

I had one Etsy shop owner order 100 vintage style tags - a nice change of pace! I love the style and have decided to offer them on my shop!



I have come across several vintage style tags that I have been working with on projects for myself - I will definitely be putting these in my shop soon, as I love the look and style of them! Pictures will be posted next time!

Please let me know if there is something out there you would like me to try or review - I am open to anything paper related!  I will be posting non-insider reviews/opinions of several Cricut cartridges this week, as I have been playing around with them a bit more.  I am NOT a scrapbooker, but do pretend to know what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment