Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cricut Imagine...it's not what you think!

For several weeks I have been asking my husband for a new camera, we just purchased one for my daughter, so I wanted one too...can you hear my whining?  Ala, "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia".

So to halt my camera hints he has come up with different ways to ''distract" me.  First it was a new vacuum, not romatic? Oh, but it was a new Dyson, so I was very distracted and forgot all about the camera and had the cleanest floors in the neighborhood.

This past weekend, my camera longings returned.  He was quick to come up with the next distraction!  This time one that would help my Etsy store and challenge my creativity!  A new Cricut Imagine!  I never knew I wanted one until I had one sitting on my table!  Let me tell you why...

Have you even wanted to create something - card, tag, journal spot - but didn't want to go through the hassle of matching all the papers, making sure the size was correct, or just deal with all the pieces?  This is the way to go - I have great plans for it!  I have been working on some custom labels and branding, drawing up the designs and scratching my head as to how I was going to get all the text/images to line up with a cut.  Printing on a printer, cutting on a Cricut...lots of mistakes (and lots of successes).  Worry no more!  I will continue to let you know if I think it's really that fabulous, but right now, I'm stoked!

The best price on the Cricut Imagine will be at Cricut.com, during the month of March, you will save $200!  The price, after tax and shipping was $325 - the machine is regularly $499, but for the month of March was $299!  Get it while you can!!!

Here are a few of the first projects, I didn't tweak them much, but will be messing with some of the coloring schemes and layouts this weekend!




2 comments:

  1. These are great samples. The designs are simple but elegant. They would be great giveaways this Holiday season. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete