Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Creative process stalled...

I have had so many great ideas lately, but not enough sleep to accomplish anything!  My little boy has been fighting a nasty virus and we have been hanging out until the wee hours of the morning watching Toy Story...over and over and over!

Jack finally took a nap today (four days with no nap and only 3-4 hours of sleep each night) and I was able to do some small projects.  While these aren't super exciting, it got me to thinking.  What if I started messing with my stamps and use them on a heavy cotton paper for a more sophisticated feel?  I'm too tired to question the logic, so I here's what I came up with!



I love giving a small "Thank You" note in each of my Etsy orders, something simple and handmade, but that doesn't feel like it was done as a "rush" job.  These are perfect and really feel great - I love this paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment