Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Digital Design! Woohoo!!!

I have never been much of a scrapbooker.  Yes, I love to play and work with paper, but to actually do scrapbook layouts and photo albums...well, they just aren't my thing!

When my friend (a digi design diva) I was skeptical, wasn't really sure if Heritage Makers would be a great fit for me.  But, after working on a project for my mom for Mother's Day, I decided this was the easiest way to create personalized ANYTHING!

You can create invites, cards, scrapbook pages, beautiful books (my favorite being a small story book personalized for my little boy, complete with pictures of him and words that will mean something to him when he gets older).  The possibilities are endless and I was amazed at what I could easily create!

Today I jumped on board and wanted to share my website with you - there are some great business products that were just introduced and I can't wait to see what you can create!  For only $30/month, you can become a Club HM member and benefit from unlimited photo storage and amazing artwork!

I'll post pictures of some my projects in a bit....need to get a few things updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment