Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Exciting new addition!

I have been on the search for the perfect addition to the lines that I currently carry. So we have My Minds Eye, American Crafts, Bazzill and some Teresa Collins to name a few - at least those are my favorite things to use for simple projects. I just hadn't find the right fit for the invitations I work on, at least not until…

 Hold on, not sharing just yet, but when I got married several years ago, I loved our invitations. I know every gal thinks theirs were the best ever, but mine truly WERE the best ever!. I couldn't wait to send them out and see all the RSVPs come back - we were actually getting married!

I loved everything about them, the quality of the paper, the uniqueness and the look and style of the design.

Fast forward to now, I am happily married, family is doing great and I really wanted to expand what I was already successfully doing.  That's when I discovered the paper company that supplied our wonderful envelopes, papers and monogram seals.

Envelopments® products let you define your moment.

I will now be able to offer design and supplies using Envelopments papers, envelopes, liners and everything in between!  Don't miss out, this is a great way to make your special day stand out from the others.  Birthday parties, anniversary parties, engagement announcements, birth announcements, you name it - bar mitzvah, bat mitzvah, I can help you!

Here are just a few of the examples of the favor boxes you can order - I love all the patterns and colors!
















2 comments:

  1. These are adorable Steph:)
    Love it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that paisley!!! where did that come from?

    ReplyDelete