Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Design Frenzy!

I haven't been as good about updating this blog, but that is about to change!

Some new exciting things have been going on, the most being that I have partnered with My Vinyl Designer as a guest designer for digital downloads.  You can visit www.myvinyldesigner.com and look under the "Other Artists" tab and see me "PaperQuirks" listed!  Here's a peak at one of the collections!




I have also been working on new designs for my Etsy shop - check them out and let me know if you would like to see some of these in different colors or sizes.  I'm always trying to guess what the next "it" color scheme will be.








Ok, back to designing - please let me know what sayings or verses you'd like to see available, and I'll start working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment